THE MAP ROOM – HOME AWAY FROM HOME
A stylish home away from home for our discerning guests.
Hallway, guest bathroom with shower, loo and basin. Spiral staircase leading to upstairs living area.
Living Quarters At Raised Ground-Level
A gargantuan master bedroom with inbuilt sultan’s bath leading into a en-suite ‘wet room’ with shower, loo and basin. There is a ceiling fan above the bed and heating panels on the walls. Second en-suite bedroom can be made up into a twin or a king size bed.
The watering hole, grazing area and place to kick off your thousand-milers. Expansive open-plan and double-volume kitchen/living room and dining area with a log fireplace. Flat-screen TV with DSTV, DVD and classic movie selection. Perfect for unwinding after a long attack at the local vineyards, or a gorging meal at one of Franschhoek’s many restaurants.
Six folding glass doors open onto the deck with barbecue, table and chairs, looking out across the vineyards and mountains.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine and the Map Room has a fast WiFi connection for those who want time to research their next expedition into the wild blue yonder.
Amenities – All You Need For Your Home Away From Home
- Balcony With Mountain Views
- Outdoor Entertainment Area With Table And Chairs
- Lounge Area
- Dining Area With Benches And Chairs
- Open Wood Fireplace
- Television And DVD Player
- DSTV (Cable/Satellite) For Music And TV
- Wireless Internet Access
- Books, Maps And Magazines
- Fitted Kitchen
- Central Island Cooking Station
- Toaster And Kettle
- Fridge – Full Size
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Ceiling Fans In All Rooms
- Queen Bed
- Linen And Towels
- Room Safe
- Wet Room With Toilet, Basin And Shower
- Iron And Ironing Board
- King Or 2 Single Beds
- Shower Room With Basin And Toilet
- Secure Off-Street Parking
- Electronic Security System